Why Choose a Couple’s Retreat?
Connection, it’s all about connection and a couple’s retreat is a great way to re-connect with your partner and remind yourselves of why you are together in the first place.
With Melissa’s support you will leave behind the routine of daily life that can so often get in the way of our intimate moments and disconnect you from your partner.
"Melissa knows her stuff and everyone has benefited from her expertise." - Kylie & Paul, February 2018.
Melissa has especially designed this retreat for couples such as you to take time out together, to re-discover your closeness, to feel the love and respect for each other as individuals and to celebrate that special, unique bond that you both share.
Renowned for her warmth, at the retreat Melissa will create for you a safe and supportive environment, one where you can explore your love for each other and breakthrough the barriers that may be holding you back from finding a truly enlightened relationship.
This is an opportunity that does not present very often and places will fill very quickly, so ensure you secure your place today.
"Melissa provides a wealth of knowledge and is empathetic to both partners and what they are going through." - Craig & Julie, February 16th, 2018.
What You Will Learn at the Retreat
Inspired by the work of Dr. Stan Tatkin - author of 'Wired For Love" this retreat has been designed by Melissa with a combination of sessions that will help you to:
- Deepen your connection and intimacy and help you better understand your partner
- Understand why feelings change as time goes on at different stages of your relationship
- Learn to read your partner’s nonverbal behaviour
- Understand interlocking of the nervous system and its role in keeping relationships safe
- Form mutual agreements based on fairness, justice and sensitivity
- How to bring more aliveness, energy and negotiation to your relationship
- How to fight well and stay engaged together
- Move toward secure-functioning with your partner
- Create daily rituals that improve connection to help create a buffer for when tougher times strike
- Learn the importance of managing children, parents, relatives, money, an affair, household expectations etc... as a couple and how it enriches your connection
- Learn the elements of how to create a "couple bubble"
- How to use the power of persuasion and seduction to influence your partner
Date: Friday 26th October - Sunday 28th October 2018
Cost: $2,550.00 (including GST) per couple and includes
- 2 and a half day program with couple relationship education and experiential learning
- Private one-on-one session with Melissa before and during the Couple Retreat
- Private and exclusive 58 sq m spacious spa room for two nights
- Dinner feast on Friday night with Melissa and the group in a private function room with sumptuous food.
- All meals including a buffet breakfast, morning tea, delicious lunch, afternoon tea and 3-course dinner, all prepared by the amazing chefs at Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury
- $100 spa voucher to use at the renowned Villa Thalgo Day Spa
“Presenting these retreats to so many beautiful couples wouldn’t be the same without the assistance of my husband Skip who helps with logistics and smooth running over the weekend. I look forward to introducing him to you on the Friday night sumptuous Feasting Table Dinner in a private room at Harvest Restaurant"
Included within your retreat, is dinner for each night of your stay at the well known Harvest Restaurant, a stunning contemporary venue showcasing the highest quality ingredients and finest culinary skills. On the Friday night will be Feasting Dinner in a private room and on Saturday in the exquisite dining room a table for two will be ready for you to dine at whatever time you like. This is a restaurant that is worth the experience. A buffet breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is also included.
You can choose a spa treatment for the two of you with massage and treatments with a $100 spa voucher included in the retreat as a gift from Melissa. Experience Villa Thalgo at Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley. Behind its distinctive colonial-style exterior there's everything you'd expect to find in a world class hydrotherapy spa.
Retreat Accommodation – Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury
Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley with 8 hectares of landscaped gardens set against sweeping scenic views and just a short 45 minute drive from the CBD, combining convenience with a country setting is a simply stunning setting to hold this couple retreat. On site facilities include an indoor heated pool, 2 floodlit tennis courts and an adjacent 18 hole championship course. A fitness centre located next to the indoor pool with complimentary use of bikes, treadmills, basic machines and weights. Breakfast is served at the beautiful Gazebo Restaurant with amazing buffet. Loacted on this stunning property is also a sauna, billiard table/juke box postioned in funky Barracks Bar. You and your partner will stay in a beautiful private 58 sq m room with opening windows, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, fridge, complimentary cookies, tea and coffee making facilities, cable television, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries, alarm clock and radio, writing desk. Each room has a luxury spa.
Also a Bonus - Prior to retreat – One-to-One Session
1 hour pre retreat session with Melissa to set goals and assess suitability. Either via Skype or one on one session at Melissa’s Penrith practice.