Why Choose a Couple’s Retreat?
Connection, it’s all about connection and a couple’s retreat is a great way to re-connect with your partner and remind yourselves of why you are together in the first place.
With Melissa’s support you will leave behind the routine of daily life that can so often get in the way of our intimate moments and disconnect you from your partner.
"Melissa knows her stuff and everyone has benefited from her expertise." - Kylie & Paul, February 2018.
Melissa has especially designed this retreat for couples such as you to take time out together, to re-discover your closeness, to feel the love and respect for each other as individuals and to celebrate that special, unique bond that you both share.
Renowned for her warmth, at the retreat Melissa will create for you a safe and supportive environment, one where you can explore your love for each other and breakthrough the barriers that may be holding you back from finding a truly enlightened relationship.
This is an opportunity that does not present very often and places will fill very quickly, so ensure you secure your place today.
"Melissa provides a wealth of knowledge and is empathetic to both partners and what they are going through." - Craig & Julie, February 16th, 2018.
What You Will Learn at the Retreat
Inspired by the work of Dr. Stan Tatkin - author of 'Wired For Love" this retreat has been designed by Melissa with a combination of sessions that will help you to:
- Deepen your connection and intimacy and help you better understand your partner
- Understand why feelings change as time goes on at different stages of your relationship
- Learn to read your partner’s nonverbal behaviour
- Understand interlocking of the nervous system and its role in keeping relationships safe
- Form mutual agreements based on fairness, justice and sensitivity
- How to bring more aliveness, energy and negotiation to your relationship
- How to fight well and stay engaged together
- Move toward secure-functioning with your partner
- Create daily rituals that improve connection to help create a buffer for when tougher times strike
- Learn the importance of managing children, parents, relatives, money, an affair, household expectations etc... as a couple and how it enriches your connection
- Learn the elements of how to create a "couple bubble"
- How to use the power of persuasion and seduction to influence your partner
Date: Friday 12th October - Sunday 14th October 2018
Cost: $3,550.00 (including GST) per couple and includes
- 2 day program with couple relationship education and experiential learning
- Private and exclusive spacious spa room or valley room with exquisite views for two nights
- One hour meet up and introduction pre-dinner refreshments and canapes on arrival
- All meals including a buffet breakfast, morning tea, delicious lunch, afternoon tea and 3-course dinner, all prepared by the amazing chefs at Lilianfels
- $100 spa voucher to use at Lilianfels Day Spa
“Presenting these retreats to so many beautiful couples wouldn’t be the same without the assistance of my husband Skip who helps with logistics and smooth running over the weekend. I look forward to introducing him to you on the Friday night meet and greet drinks & canapes in the Billiards Room at Lilianfels”
Included within your retreat, is dinner for two each night of your stay. On Friday, at the hatted multi-award winning Darley’s Restaurant and on Saturday at Echoes Restaurant renowned for its modern Australian cuisine with an Asian influence using fresh and local produce in a relaxed atmosphere with panoramic views of Jamison Valley. Two of the Blue Mountains premier destination restaurants. A buffet breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is also included.
You can choose a spa treatment for the two of you with massage and treatments with a $100 spa voucher included in the retreat as a gift from Melissa. A 5- Star spa environment for you both to indulge a little.
Retreat Accommodation – Lilianfels Resort and Spa, Blue Mountains
Just 90 minutes’ drive from the Sydney CBD, Lilianfels Resort and Spa is an award winning 5 star luxury retreat situated in the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park. On site facilities include an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, sauna, spa, gym, tennis court, library, games room and world class restaurants. You and your partner will stay in a beautiful private room with luxurious facilities, including spa bath in a spacious marble bathroom or valley views, bathrobes and slippers, mini-bar and Wi-Fi.
Also a Bonus - Prior to retreat – One-to-One Session
1 hour 30 minute pre retreat session with Melissa to set goals and assess suitability. Either via Skype or one on one session at Melissa’s Penrith practice.