COUPLES INTENSIVE RETREAT - Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before submitting your booking form.
The organiser reserves the right to make changes to the event content and scheduling at any time.
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars, unless otherwise stated.
Once we have received your booking form, we will call you to confirm payment. Please note that your place is not confirmed until payment has been received.
We will email you confirmation that your booking and payment has been received. If you have not received an email from us within 7 days of placing your booking, please email us at: email@example.com
We cannot accept liability for payments not reaching us or if payment is refused or declined by the credit / debit card supplier for any reason.
The organiser is not responsible for any accommodation and travel arrangements to and from the retreat location – it is up to the individual participants to ensure they organise their own accommodation and travel.
The organiser is not liable for any third party arrangements or associated costs including, but not limited to:
Additional travel bookings other than that which is stated and provided as part of the retreat schedule.
Additional services provided by accommodation purchased privately.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
If you need to cancel and you provide 30 days notice in advance of the first day of the intensive you will receive your full fee in return. If you cancel after 30 days, no refund is possible.
It may be possible to transfer a booking to another person/couple, however the organiser reserves the right to refuse this booking if the couple does not meet the requirements of the retreat.
Couple Intensives are not advised if:
- Mental health or mental illness issues that has not been treated or being managed very carefully by a mental health professional that specialises in the problem reported
- If either one or both of you have active drug and/or alcohol abuse
- If there is serious violence or threats of violence, or fear that serious violence may occur on the part of one or both partners
- If there are any thoughts of suicide or history of self-harm that is unaddressed or any history of harming self or others that is undisclosed
- Episodes of psychosis whether drug or alcohol induced or not
- Severe Post Natal Depression that is not being treated
- If either party has concerns about their partner in the above areas – this will need to be discussed before the intensive