about melissa ferrari
- Cheryl Keyes, Core Profile Trainer and Psychosomatic Therapist
- Couple in therapy with Melissa to help their relationship become more secure
Melissa Ferrari is one of Australia’s most sought-after therapists who possesses over 20 years’ experience in couples counselling and individual therapy who is regularly called upon as a relationship expert across national media.
Melissa uses a range of proven approaches in her practice to help couples heal and reconnect having dedicated herself to a life of learning. A Clinical Member a member of the Australian College of Relationship Counsellors, Melissa is also one of the few therapists in the country to have received training from the world’s most renowned pioneer in couples counselling, Dr Stan Tatkin, founder of the PACT Training Institute.
Known for her warmth and engaging personality, Melissa’s ability to identify and help people work through many of the key issues facing couples today has had a profound and transformative effect on many of her clients’ lives. She has helped thousands of individuals and couples gain insight into their relationship problems, resolve ongoing conflict and work towards maintaining and developing a loving relationship.
Through private sessions (individually or as a couple) as well as through couples retreats and couple intensives retreats Melissa has created her own programme to help couples decipher behaviour patterns within their relationship that will help them to move towards love, intimacy, connection and happiness.
Located in Penrith, Melissa works with clients both locally and across the country, helping couples to transform their relationships!
- Diploma of Counselling & Communication - Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Advanced Training Diploma in Transactional Analysis - Australian Centre for Integrative Studies (Psychotherapy)
- Psychosomatic Therapist & Body Mind Analyst Certification - Australian Institute of Body Mind Analysis & Psychosomatic Therapy.
- Accredited Core Profile Process Facilitator.
Most Recent Training:
- Wired For Love: A Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy (PACT) Institute - Level 1 Trained by Dr. Stan Tatkin Psy.D. (Sydney) 2013 & (Melbourne) 2017
- Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy (PACT) Institute - Level 2 - Dr. Stan Tatkin Psy. D. (Canada) 2014 & (Melbourne) 2017
- Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy (PACT) Institute - Level 3 Candidate - Dr. Stan Tatkin Psy. D. (USA) 2016
- Australian College Of Relationship Counsellors (Registered Clinical Member)
- Member of International Center for Clinical Excellence - ICEE
- Australian Association of Transactional Analysis (AATA)
- Psychotherapists & Counsellors Federation of Australia (Registered Clinical Member No. 21639)
- International Association Transactional Analysis
- The International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy (IARPP)