In the media
Melissa is one of Australia’s most sought-after therapists and is regularly called upon as a relationship expert in national media.
Melissa is a regular on Channel 9’s Today Show, contributes regularly to Huffington Post, appears on ABC Radio, Studio 10 and is 2UE’s Talking Lifestyle resident relationships expert and leading couples counsellor taking listeners calls – you can listen to or read some of her expert advice below.
- Today - Channel 9 - Does your relationship need a re-set in 2018?
- Today Extra - Channel 9 - 5 Tips to Keeping Your Love Alive
- Today Extra - 9 Now - Avoiding stress at Christmas
- Today Extra - 9 Now - Happy Never After
- Today Extra - Make Love Not War - How to keep peace in your relationship
- Today - 9 Now - Christmas Loneliness
- Today - 9 Now - Family Christmas Chaos
- Today - Dating Online - Popular Dating Apps & What To Remember For Safety
- Today Extra - Channel 9 - Could you forgive your partner if they cheated?
- Talking Relationships - The Good Life - how to refresh your romance in 2018
- Talking Lifestyle - Health & Wellbeing - How to find love in the new year
- Talking Lifestyle - The Daily Drive - Empty Nest Syndrome
- ABC Radio - Summer Mornings - Listeners questions about relationship issues - Melissa take calls and give some tips for 2018.
- Talking Lifestyle - John and Garry - Does the 7 year itch exist?
- Talking Lifestyle - The Good Life - Dating trends 2018 and re-energise your relationship in 2018.
- Talking Lifestyle - Health & Wellbeing - Dealing with stress over the holidays
- Talking Lifestyle - The Daily Drive - The man drought in dating - What will it bring in 2018
- Talking Lifetstyle - The Good Life - Dealing with Christmas Loneliness
- Talking Lifestyle - Home and Holiday - What happens if your partner hates Christmas?
- Triple J - The Hook Up - How to handle family tension at Christmas
PRINT & ONLINE
- PsychCentral - 3 Unrealistic and Detrimental Expectations About Marriage
- 9Honey - Should you drop Christmas present hints to your partner?
- Beanstalk - Inspiring Single Mums - How to avoid Christmas meltdown for single mums
- Beanstalk - Inspiring Single Mums - What is catfishing and how to protect yourself online?
- neutral.love - Building Self-Confidence in a relationship
- KidSpot - 7 Steps to a frazzle-free family Christmas
- Huffington Post - Can a big age difference affect a relationship?
- neutral.love - Couple Therapy - Debunking that negative stigma
- Whimn - Are you guilty of kittenfishing when dating online?
- Huffington Post - Can you bring attraction back to a sexless relationship?
- The Daily Telegraph - RendezView - Why even happy couples could see a counsellor
- Huffington Post - The easy way to tell if your relationship needs work
- Whimn - 9 Things Happy Couples Do Differently