In the media
Melissa is one of Australia’s most sought-after therapists and is regularly called upon as a relationship expert in national media. Melissa is a regular on Channel 9’s Today Show, contributes regularly to Huffington Post, appears on ABC Radio, Studio 10 and is Datelicious & Date My Friend resident relationship expert. You can listen, watch or read some of her expert advice below.
- Today - Channel 9 - Does your relationship need a re-set in 2018?
- Today Extra - Channel 9 - 5 Tips to Keeping Your Love Alive
- Today Extra - 9 Now - Avoiding stress at Christmas
- Today Extra - 9 Now - Happy Never After
- Today Extra - Make Love Not War - How to keep peace in your relationship
- Today - 9 Now - Christmas Loneliness
- Today - 9 Now - Family Christmas Chaos
- Today - Dating Online - Popular Dating Apps & What To Remember For Safety
- Today Extra - Channel 9 - Could you forgive your partner if they cheated?
- Talking Relationships - The Good Life - how to refresh your romance in 2018
- Talking Lifestyle - Health & Wellbeing - How to find love in the new year
- Talking Lifestyle - The Daily Drive - Empty Nest Syndrome
- ABC Radio - Summer Mornings - Listeners questions about relationship issues - Melissa take calls and give some tips for 2018.
- Talking Lifestyle - John and Garry - Does the 7 year itch exist?
- Talking Lifestyle - The Good Life - Dating trends 2018 and re-energise your relationship in 2018.
- Talking Lifestyle - Health & Wellbeing - Dealing with stress over the holidays
- Talking Lifestyle - The Daily Drive - The man drought in dating - What will it bring in 2018
- Talking Lifetstyle - The Good Life - Dealing with Christmas Loneliness
- Talking Lifestyle - Home and Holiday - What happens if your partner hates Christmas?
- Triple J - The Hook Up - How to handle family tension at Christmas
PRINT & ONLINE
- PsychCentral - 3 Unrealistic and Detrimental Expectations About Marriage
- 9Honey - Should you drop Christmas present hints to your partner?
- Beanstalk - Inspiring Single Mums - How to avoid Christmas meltdown for single mums
- Beanstalk - Inspiring Single Mums - What is catfishing and how to protect yourself online?
- neutral.love - Building Self-Confidence in a relationship
- KidSpot - 7 Steps to a frazzle-free family Christmas
- Huffington Post - Can a big age difference affect a relationship?
- neutral.love - Couple Therapy - Debunking that negative stigma
- Whimn - Are you guilty of kittenfishing when dating online?
- Huffington Post - Can you bring attraction back to a sexless relationship?
- The Daily Telegraph - RendezView - Why even happy couples could see a counsellor
- Huffington Post - The easy way to tell if your relationship needs work
- Whimn - 9 Things Happy Couples Do Differently