2-Day Couples Workshop - Penrith, Sydney.
Deepening connection, security, intimacy and aliveness in your relationship!
To participate in this workshop please email me direct. These workshops are for a couple to experience an intense therapy experience together in the privacy of my rooms.
In this workshop you will learn The Core Profile Process incorporating The Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy, these useful tools can be used whenever you experience a negative emotional state either personally or in relation to your partner.
This workshop will help you both:
- deepen your connection/intimacy and help you better understand your partner.
- understand when you partner is "triggered" and how you can help each other recover more quickly.
- understand and change times of disconnection between you, especially if this happens often or for extended periods of time that are distressing to one or both of you.
- understand and change developed coping mechanisms that create distance between you and interrupts the natural flow of love and connection.
The workshop fees include a comprehensive handbook for personal use after the course so you can build on your learning and growth and begin to apply the process consistently in your life together.
My enthusiasm to present this workshop comes from my own personal experience of doing the The Core Profile Process which was life changing for me in my own personal journey of life and struggles. It began the process for me of learning and knowing how to bring more love and connection to my own life, which has enriched me greatly. I went on to become accredited in this body of work and continue to present the therapeutic application of it in Australia.
Incorporating The Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy with this process brings in the three domains of PACT including a modern approach to which was developed out of exciting, cutting-edge research in these areas.
- The first is neuroscience, the study of the human brain.
- The second is attachment theory, which explains the biological need to bond with others.
- The third area is the biology of human arousal—meaning the moment-to-moment ability to manage one’s energy, alertness, and readiness to engage.
Fee: $ 2050.00 (including GST) per couple. Including lunch & morning tea. Included in this workshop price is a free 40-minute pre-workshop session with Melissa Ferrari at her rooms in Penrith immediately after you book in. Early - Bird rate CAN apply of $1950.00 if booked soon. Please call (02) 4733 4094 to book or email Melissa direct at email@example.com to register your interest.